A Friendly Reminder...



ALWAYS BRING AN UMBRELLA

I know, I know... It's so much of a hassle to bring it everyday.
Psh, it won't rain today anyway, why would I bring one?
. This is the toughest decision I make everytime I leave the house: "Do I bring an umbrella? I feel it won't rain today..". More often than not, I opt NOT to bring an umbrella.

More often than not, my gut feeling screws fails me. It's always RAINING! Everyday it's raining... And I don't really want to bring an umbrella everyday. I have to, but I don't want to. It's for my own good, but I still don't want to. Honestly, I don't want to be walking around carrying an umbrella because it lessens my swag. If I have a bag with me, I'm okay with bringing an umbrella, (less-hassle). Imagine walking on the mall with an umbrella on your other hand; I know it's not really that of a big deal. Maybe I'm the only one bothered by it, but still, I don't want to bring one.

BUT! Ranting aside, make sure you always bring an umbrella (I'm a hypocrite, I know). Believe it or not, some people die because of high fever. And high fever can be a result of being exposed to the rain. So, just bring an umbrella so you won't die.

And if you can, bring one that's good for two. You never know who's gonna be needing an umbrella too (someone as lazy as me, probably).
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers