My Blogging Struggles :(

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THIS HARD.




SERIOUSLY

I thought blogging was just a piece of cake. You create a blog, you write stuff, and then you post. Easy right? Well, that's what I thought. It's been 2-3 days (not sure, lol), and I still haven't gotten the hang of this. HTML codes are giving me a pain in the ass. I'm not really a tech guy, but I have spent half of my 19 yrs on earth in front of the computer, so I do know SOMETHING about stuff. Though, I really wish I paid attention to our HTML classes during Highschool. My blog looks plain, and I don't even know what to write really...

So here I am, ranting about how hard blogging is. Do not fret though, Swag Squad!(okay, this is what I will be calling my blog readers from now on), I'll work hard on this blog. I apologize for the lack of creativity as it really isn't my thing. BUT BUT BUT! I will post great content for you guys. All swag, and nothing but swag! #unliswag
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers