from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Heres how to have swag and look fresh!.
- THE LOOK Hair. Do something with your hair. Don't let it just sit there! I would reccomend getting a regular hair routine. Get it at a medium length and NEVER ever let your hair get past a medium length. Get it trimmed every 2 to 3 weeks. Spike it up with gel if you choose. If you do use gel, use spiker.
- Clothes. Good brands for clothes are: AKDMKS, Sean John, American Eagle, Aeropostale, Urban Outfitters, and LRG. V-Necks, Hoodies, Long sleeve shirts, and plaid button down shirts with a collar are the best styles for tops. For jeans get some low rise slim jeans, Or skinny jeans. If you go with skinnies, sag them.
- Shoes. For shoes try DCs, Nikes, Pastries, Pumas, Addidas or Converse. Always Mid or High top. Ony low top if they are super fresh.
- Accesories. Belts, Cool belt buckles, New Era 59FIFTY hats, and bling is good. For bling one chain and a watch is good.
- Walk witha slight slouch and attitude. Don't over do it though.
- THE ATTITUDE.
- Be nice to people and don't be cocky!
- Never bully anyone.
- Treat people, GIRLS especially, with respect.
- THE FITNESS
- Work out at least twice a week.
- Sit ups
- and anything else you may want to do.
- IN A NUTSHELL: Wear a V-Neck of one of the listed brands, with a plaid button down over it, slim or skinny jeans a belt a chain a watch and a hat. You can spike your hair instead of wearing a hat.
- Good hair styles are fauxhawks, blowouts, or a gentlemens blow out, which is a blowout but just spiked in the front.
- Don't go around bragging and being cocky.
- Be nice!
- Don't overdo it.
- Change slowly.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Have Swag and Look Fresh. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.