The CHEAPEST Android Phone in the Philippine Market!

For over a year now, I've been using my worthless beloved Nokia C3. Sad to say, it has finally given up on me. So now, I've been looking for a new phone. I initially asked for a Blackberry from my mother dear, but I realized that I don't really want a Blackberry anymore, so I'll just go for something cheaper. I searched and I searched until I found... THIS

The cheapest android phone to hit the market! Cherry Mobile, the leading Dual Sim brand in the country, recently launched these 2 babies: The Cherry Mobile Candy and the Cherry Mobile Candy Ch@t.

Let's start off with the Cherry Mobile Candy (nevermind the model, lol):



Technical Specs:

Android Froyo 2.2
2.8″ Resistive Touch Screen
Dual Sim/Dual Standby
MediaTek 416Mhz Processor
ROM: 256mb / RAM: 128mb
Dual Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800
WiFi
1.3 MP Camera
FM Radio
3.5mm Headset Jack
Bluetooth
Expandable Micro SD up to 16gb

SOUNDS GOOD? Hell yeah! Here's the best part, it's SRP (Suggested Retail Price) is... *drum roll* P3,699. Making it the cheapest Android Phone in the Philippines! It has all the basic needs you can ask for in a phone. It is wi-fi enabled, and has all the nifty tricks an android phone can do.

The only downside here is the 1.3 MP Camera. If they had pushed it to at least 2 megapixels, this phone could potentially challenge other Androids (Samsung, etc.).


Now.. For those of you who are QWERTY fans (like me!), Cherry Mobile has something for you as well!

Introducing the Cherry Mobile Candy Ch@t:

Technical Specs:
Android Froyo 2.2
2.4″ Resistive Touch Screen with QWERTY Keypad
Dual Sim/Dual Standby
MediaTek 416Mhz Processor
ROM: 256mb / RAM: 128mb
Dual Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800
WiFi
1.3 MP Camera
FM Radio
3.5mm Headset Jack
Expandable Micro SD up to 16gb

Personally, I am biased towards the Cherry Mobile Candy Ch@t. I love QWERTY phones, and this one is not ONLY a QWERTY phone, but also has a touch screen feature, PLUS the fact that it is an android phone. All for the price of P3699! This phone is definitely a MUST-BUY for people who want to get the best of both worlds (QWERTY and Touch).

Both Cherry Mobile phones will be officially on sale this November. I will be updating this as soon as I get to buy a Cherry Mobile Candy Ch@t.

Keep it cool only here @ www.unliswag.blogspot.com
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

1 comments

  1. CcSp  

    November 26, 2011 at 12:18 PM

    Hi,

    Please do update us on this.

    I seriously was looking for a cheap android phone for my mom. So tell us if it really is a good phone. Thanks!

    more power!



Recommended Money Makers